NDT Aerospace Meeting is an initiative of Abendi and ASNT to hold a
forum on nondestructive testing and aerospace inspection. The event will
feature lectures by national and international experts.
Target Audience: Directors, managers, researches, teachers, experts and professionals involved in END, Inspection, Equipment integrity, Explosive environments, Welding, Safety, Security and Quality.
• Advanced NDT methods in aerospace industry.
• Structural Health Monitoring of the aircraft.
• Technique for the detection of defects in composites.
• NDE for Aircraft Engines: Challenges, Opportunities and Approaches.
• NDT inspection on composites with Shearography.
Date: August, 27, 2018 (Parallel to Conaend 2018)
Time: from 14:00pm to 18:30pm
Venue: Frei Caneca Convention Center – 4th Floor – São Paulo – Brazil.
Official Language: English (with Simultaneous Translation).
Brazilian Society for Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection
Adress: Avenida Onze de Junho, 1317 – Vila Clementino
Zip code: 04041-054 São Paulo – SP
Phone.: +55 (11) 5586-3197/3161/3172 / E-mail: email@example.com